Wednesday 19 November 2008

BREAK THROUGH!!!

YAY I finally have some feed back on my Tim Burton questions that I left on IMDB- fair enough they werent all productive as on two sites i got NO replies ¬ ¬ but on others i did and they were really helpful!! Exactly the sort of things i was looking for! =]=] so am now happy!
The link to the best one is:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000318/board/thread/122495944

Its also quite weird as i had no idea about Vincent Price untill Sophie told me about him and I seems alot of Tim Burton fans automatically relate him to Burtons films.
How Vincent Price was an iconic figure for Burton when he was young and how he encompases him into his adult world.
This opens up the question of whether its childhood in general that is portrayed through Burtons films or whether perhapse it is Burtons childhood that is being disected and displayed to us and how universal it actually is!

No comments: