Sunday 4 January 2009

SKINNERS back!!!!

ok so i havent been blogging for a while but in back n refreshed!lol

ive started another IMDB post that states:

Hey guys! for my Critical film research I need to gain my own perspective on:
"What evidence is there to suggest that in fact Tim Burtons films are reenactments of childhood nightmares for an adult audience?"
How ever despite my own ideas about it I also have to gain primary sources to back up my own opinions...
Thats where you guys come in =] I need to have other opinions aroung this statement to see how others rather than myself interpret Burtons films =]
I would really apreciate it if you could leave your opinions!!
Thank you !!!!!!!!! xXx


Im hoping that i get some sort of answer from it to help me build my primary research up! Also i just like to see how others view the same things i do and if their views are different.

How bad is it though that ive never seen 'Nightmare Before Christmas' :O!! Its gone down to like £4 in Zavvi though so am debating whether to get it :/ anyone got any advice on whether i should ??

xXx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you dont buy it, i can lend you it :) Its a good film :) x